LOGISTICS/ TECHNICAL EMPLOYEE
Raw Materials is an interior brand that has been known for 25 years for unique items and collections of its own design, preferably made with natural and recycled materials. We are one of the few companies in the European interior design industry that is FSC-certified. As an established interior brand, Raw Materials participates in leading interior design trade fairs in France and Germany, among others.
Our business customers include retailers, hotels, restaurants and other businesses located all over the world. We also supply to private individuals via our own webshop rawmaterials.eu and well-known platforms (BOL, Fonq).
The team consists of approximately 20 people. Small enough to maintain an informal work culture and good team spirit. Large enough to offer sufficient challenges and growth within the functions.
As a logistics employee, you carry out work independently in our modern warehouse in the port area of Amsterdam. Together with your colleagues and with sufficient tools, you ensure the correct handling of all incoming and outgoing goods. If you have a technical background, the position can be filled in a broader and more varied way.
The standard working hours are from 8:45 am to 5:15 pm. This may deviate a few times a year, for example during trade fair activities.
– Participating in all logistical handling of goods within the company. Including preparing orders for shipment and unloading containers.
– Placing and removing pallets from the pallet racks
– Occasionally assisting with work outside the warehouse, such as deliveries, supplying TICA and setting up/breaking down trade fairs.
– If you have technical skills and interests, carry out various jobs, such as minor repairs to furniture and wiring lamps.
– All other common activities within the logistics department.
– Education in logistics or technology with relevant work experience
– Experience with a reach truck and/or forklift is an advantage
– Good command of the Dutch or English language
– Able to work independently and accurately.
– Good physical condition.
– Flexibility to work outside normal working hours a few times a year during the construction and dismantling of exhibition stands.
What we offer
– A good salary (€ 2500+, depending on experience)
– A nice position in a small team at a growing interior brand
– 25 vacation days
– Pension scheme
– Travel expenses are reimbursed (min. distance 10 km) and there is free parking in front of the door
– Work shoes and work clothing are provided
Raw Materials, Casablancaweg 12, 1047 HP Amsterdam
Applications can be sent by email to email@example.com.
NB: Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.